Setting Up Your Client File Assessment Answer
Setting Up Your Client File
Setting up of client information is quite important in current scenario as it allows to review the collect information for any of the particular case. Client information is helpful in any of the sector whether it is commercial sector or non-commercial sector but the most important sector where client information needs to be stored is in law firm where number of clients visit to the lawyer. In the similar manner, there are different topics which will be explained in detail that relates with client file management method. Along with this, explanation to the method will be also presented which will help to understand the concept in detail.
CLIENT FILE MANAGEMENT METHOD
As per the section 314 of the Migration Act, it is understood that any of the agent has to perform number of duty and fulfil the responsibility but at the same time they are also bound to maintain the records of client to whom they meet. It is mandatory to store the record of every client and if in any of the circumstances, agent fails to do so then sanction has the right to take legal action where different types of penalty can be imposed. In the similar manner, the record of Jill Naidoo will be stored electronically in computer system where different subheading will be used. The file management method will start with the help of preparing the folder of client which will help to identify about name or id of the client (Martin, 2020). The electronic method of storing the data or any client information is quite effective because it certainly provides the way to add on any of the additional information or even changes to the information is also possible in it which is always terms as result-oriented process (Wijayaratne and et. al., 2016). The supportive evidence document will include the information related to any of the specific document where it will help to present that information are true and fair
At initial any of the person do not becomes the client which means that they are just a prospect where it is necessary to identify about the problem of respective person and initial enquire is also necessary at this respective scenario. It is important for the point of agent that they should work as per the required manner so that prospects convert into the client. It is essential to understand that whenever any of the prospects converts into client detail record folder is required to be maintained in order to identify the situation of the case and what are the further steps that can be taken for obtaining effective result. Some of the important sub-folders are communication, financial documents, department forms and many more. Detail discussion about this document has been mentioned below:
- Communication: In any of the client and agent relation, communication process certainly plays the essential role and in this particular aspect, it is necessary to maintain all of the communication records. It is said that communication in legal language is done through the process of letter, emails or any of the specified process where written form is available. Here, mainly communication is done between department and client, and other stakeholders who are related to the case (Novak and et. al., 2017). In addition to this file notes will be prepared which will allow to understand any of the situation of the case in a very short form and it is quite effective as well in current scenario (Jorgensen, and et. al., 2017).
- Financial Documents: It is also among the important document which is needed to be stored by any of the agent where number of information needs to be maintained. Talking about financial documents in detail, it will include some of the documents such as client agreement with different parties, different payment receipts, invoices statement of services as well as ledge is also prepared. This folder is quite crucial as it allows to maintain the legal relation in specified manner through which each of the activity can be performed in a desire manner.
- Department forms: Sometimes, it is equally important for any of the lawyer of agent to maintain the records of clients were some of their personal documents are also required. Or it is said, respective department forms are also important so that work can be performed in specified manner. Some of the essential forms that might be kept within the folder of department forms are Visa application form, Form 956, 80 and many more.
- Supportive Evidences: It is among the essential folder within the client file management of Jill Naidoo as some of the crucial documents will be placed in it. The supportive evidence document will include the information related to any of the specific document where it will help to present that information are true and fair (Myhill and Flowers, Carbonite Inc, 2017).
- Research: There are number of situations in the case, where agent/lawyer is required to collect detail information about the case. Here, looking at the situation of the case, it is necessary to collect some of the facts and evidences where past discussed cases can also play the crucial role. Those collected data and information is also required to be stored in specific folder for effective result.
In addition to this, it is necessary to understand that the documents which has been prepared should be stored as a backup so that chances of losing the data will decrease significantly. Storing any of the information as a secondary option can be beneficial (Halperin and et. al., 2018). Then, it is necessary to understand that any of the further communication which has been done between agent and client through any of the other means such as email or any other chatting app then that information is also required to be maintained as a record. In addition to this, all of this mentioned sub-folders can be effective because it will provide the information to any of the lawyer who will be the handle each of the legal matter of the respective case. Overall, electronic file management method is quite effective because it will help to collect all of the necessary information which are crucial for the dealing with the case of Jill Naidoo (Goedecker, 2019).
Why you have chosen this particular client file management method.
The electronic method of file management has been chosen in this file because it plays the supportive role in performing any of the task in a systematic manner. It is said that maintaining any of the information in electronic form is quite effective where chances of losing the data decreasing significantly. However, it has been seen that the undertaken method of file management approach will be helpful to blockage the files in effective manner and evaluate the systematic approach set for the process. Talking about the electronic method in detail, the data which are stored electronically, can be sent from one place to another in a very short period of time and even communication process become easier and faster in it (Mogaki, Canon Inc, 2017). Even number of copies can be made which can be provided to the stakeholders of the case which means work pressure decreases automatically in it. Then, there is also an option in this method where parties get the right to check any of the information through heading wise as each of the documents is stored as per their respective heading. It means that selection of electronic file management system is quite effective in nature which makes working condition easier and faster. This file management system is quite effective for determining the set activities in effective manner (Ginter,et al. 2019).
Why you have chosen the particular structure within your client file.
There are different types of structure which can be chosen while maintaining the client’s file but it is preparing of number of subfolders is an effective process It is because it allows to check the data or information as per the requirement. Talking about this process there are multiple number of benefits which can be seen in this respective process as it is one of the times saving process and even data can be maintained in a systematic manner which is quite important in current scenario. It will also allow to identify that whether information is being stored as per the requirement of law and regulation or not and if not, what are the possible changes that needs to be made can be easily identified through which positive result can be obtained easily (Smith and et. al., 2017). In addition, there are number of reason due to which this process has been chosen such as this process allows to identify that whether the data and information which has been chosen are effective or not and how long the information should be stored. Even this process indicates that there are minimum chances of missing the information which are quite relevant for the case which simply makes the study of the case more effective and result oriented. The results of set work activities are determined to set up sustain the work approach for the better undertaken work program.
The reason you have identified the specific documents/records that must be kept in your file.
In any of the folder of client, there are number of specific documents that needs to be stored as all of those documents are crucial for maintaining the records that are related to the case. The main reason of including some of the documents such as visa form, form 956 and many more are kept just because of the requirement of legislation. Maintaining of these documents allows to identify that whether proper information has been stored in the respective client’s folder or not and if not, what are the possible things that can be done (Jorgensen and et. al., 2017). There are number of other reasons due to which this document has been kept in the file as it works as a supportive evidence for the case. Records can be maintained which related to the payment receipts and all of the other transaction that has been taken place between client and lawyer/agent. There are other necessary reasons that has been specified due to which documents has been kept such as it allows to overview the complete detail of the case and each of the action or conversation that has taken place between the different stakeholders. These are some of the main reason due to which above mentioned documents has been kept in the file. Nonetheless, electronic method in detail, the data which are stored electronically, is being sent from one place to another in a very short period of time and even communication process become easier and faster in it (Edwards, et al. 2019).
From the above discussion, it is quite clear that data and information about client must be maintained through specified methods. Electronic methods are quite effective as it can be transferred or sent to any of the person in a very short time period. Further, different sub-folders can be prepared as it will allow to arrange the data and information in a systematic manner which can be helpful in overviewing the information whenever there is any sort of requirement. There is also an option in this method where parties get the right to check any of the information through heading wise as each of the documents is stored as per their respective heading. The proper management program and undertaken work approach helps in getting work done with the effective approach. There is also option which have been suggested in this method where parties get the right to check any of the information through heading wise as each of the documents is stored as per their respective heading.